It’s nice to see you here in the day of my blog’s premiere! I would like to celebrate it with a competition – please write a comment on my web site. I will chose 2 best (in Polish or English), interesting and true comments and will award it. To win are souvenirs from some countries, where I have been. You can leave a comment till 22.12.2016 time 10 pm.
Jakub and Zellowa won a competition! Thank you very much for your comments.
Follow another competitions and my blog. 🙂
- The organizer is an owner of the blog, private person – Alicja Zell.
- A competition lasts till 22.12.2016 till 10 pm (GMT +1).
- An announcement of results will be on 22.12.2016 until 23.59 pm on the website alicjazell.pl and in the messages to winners.
- Every web-surfer can take part in a competition, who will write and publish a comment on the website alicjazell.pl.
- If you write and publish a comment, it means that you agree to use your e-mail, name and surname to contact you if you win.
- A competition is about writing a comment in any part of the website alicjazell.pl (English or Polish version).
- Publishing a comment means that a comment is visible for other users.
- What will be judged is interesting, personal, sincere comment, including own reflection, opinion or experience.
- The organizer is in power to not publish a comment which contains agressiv, vulgar content or content against the law.
- The organizer will chose 2 the best, according to her subjectiv opinion, comments.
- Person who is writing a comment, agrees through that on this regualtions.
- There is not possible to appeal against an organizer’s decision about winners.
- The prices are souvenirs from some countries which will chose an organizer.
- The prize will be gave or sent after setting details between an organizer and a winner.
- The participants will respect rules of copywriting and will not use someone’s else work.
- Personal data will be processed according to Polish act “z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późn. zm.)” only in need of competition processes.